Filed under: Announcement
As I am moving to India for a year, and will be job less, here are a few things I want to do while I am there:
- Find a parota chef, become his apprentice and learn the art of making a parota.
- Learn to climb a coconut tree the traditional way
- Work in a mallu tea shop
- Travel by train from Kochi to Delhi
- Visit Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Ok I shall do this finally … See Taj Mahal (via Rejina)
- A trip to Himalayas – Up from rishikesh to valley of flowers and tapovan. (via Nalin)
- Do 1 or 2 hours of hard labor, instead of working out
- Follow the Tour of Nilgiris – to photograph and film it. Dec 15 – 23 (http://bit.ly/aql8z)
- more soon…
If you have suggestions on other things I can do while I am in India, do leave a comment, and I will add the interesting suggestions to the list.